- All persons attending do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event.
- Tickets are nonrefundable.
- KANUSA Music is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, theft, loss or damage of personal property or personal injury.
- No Pets are allowed anywhere on the property. Verifiable service animals accepted.
- No fireworks anywhere on the grounds.
- No unauthorized Vending is allowed anywhere on the property. Violators will be removed from the premises and may have their merchandise confiscated. No exceptions.
- No public nudity or lewd conduct will be tolerated. If in violation, you may be asked to leave.
- No weapons, including those with concealed weapons permit, will be allowed on the premises. Any weapons found will be confiscated and may be claimed at the end of the show.
- Anyone engaged in violent or unruly behavior will not be tolerated. Please report any violation to on-site security or Lincoln Co., Sheriff 406-297-2121. If it is an emergency please call 911.
- Down From the Mountain Fest is a Drug & Violence Free Zone.
- KANUSA Music reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone at our discretion.
- Tickets must be traded for wristbands at the entrance gates. Wristbands must be worn at all times! Absolutely NO ONE will be allowed onto the property without a wristband. Those arriving Friday for camping, are the exception to this rule and must exit the venue site by Sunday at 12:00 p.m.
- Persons with altered bands will be removed from the property or be required to purchase a new wristband.
- All vehicles subject to search.
- Each vehicle parking in the campground needs its own vehicle camp pass. It must be displayed in the window at all times. You will need this pass to get back onto the site and into the campground.
- VIP and ADA Parking passes can be purchased at the main gate. You must have a VIP ticket in order to purchase VIP Parking. This area will fill fast and is first come, first serve.
- No unauthorized ATVs, golf carts, side by sides, etc. are to used anywhere on the premises.
- No cruising in the campground. Please leave your vehicle at your campsite unless you’re leaving the concert grounds.
- No open fires. Self-contained propane grills are allowed in the campsite area only and must be under constant supervision. No charcoal grills allowed.
- All handicap campers must be able to provide proof, if requested.
- All vehicles and campers must be able to fit into the 20’ x 40’ campsite allowing at least 2.5 feet clearance from the side & rear borders. Please move extra vehicles to venue parking if there is a question of space.
- Furniture, carpet & other large items need to be removed upon leaving. PACK IT IN- PACK IT OUT. We know who purchased the site and if you leave a mess it will adversely affect your future ticket purchases.
- Please set your parking brake and make sure vehicles are secure. Bring blocking for RVs and campers.
- No generator usage is allowed in non-generator camping areas.
- No loud PA or stereo systems allowed.
- Campground quiet time begins at 2:00 a.m. and is strictly enforced. Please report violators to security.
- No dumping of grey or waste water on Festival property. See your camp hosts to make dumping arrangements.
- All alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages inside the concert arena must be purchased on site in the arena. Any unauthorized containers will be confiscated. One unopened bottle of water per person will be permitted.
- No private food or coolers are allowed inside the concert arena.
- No video cameras or recording devices are to be used.
- Anyone caught throwing ANYTHING onto the stage or in the crowd will immediately have their wristband cut and be removed from the premises
WAIVER AND RELEASE FROM LIABILITY FOR USE OF LAND FOR CAMPING
I/We, ______________________________________________, HEREBY WAIVE AND RELEASE, indemnify, hold harmless and forever discharge Kanusa Music, LLC, and Kanusa Cattle Co., LLC, from any all claims, demands, debts, contract, expenses, causes of action, lawsuits, damages and liabilities, of every kind and nature, whether known or unknown, in law or equity, that I/We ever had or may have, arising from or in any way related to my camping activities on the premises of land owned by Kanusa Cattle Co., LLC, in Lincoln County, Montana, provided that this Waiver and liability does not apply to any acts of gross negligence, or intentional, willful of wanton misconduct.
I/We understand that the activities in which I/We will participate are inherently dangerous and may cause serious or grievous injuries, including bodily injury, damage to personal property and/or death; this can occur because of the conditions of the land, and that the land may possess such dangerous conditions such as to snakes, insects, spiders, ditches, erosions, sharp rocks, culverts, snow and/or other natural man-made hazards. On behalf of myself, my heirs and assigns, I/We waive all claims for damages, injuries and death sustained to me or my property that I/We may have against the aforementioned released party to such activity.
By this Waiver, I/We assume any risk and waive any claims for personal injury, death or damage to personal property, that may occur on the property owned by Kanusa Cattle Co., LLC, including, but not limited to camping on the land, using the land in any manner, form or fashion, including campfires and engaging in any outdoor activities on the premises.
This WAIVER AND RELEASE contains the entire agreement between the parties, and supercedes any prior written agreements between them concerning the subject matter of this WAIVER AND RELEASE. No provisions of this WAIVER AND RELEASE may be waived, altered, amended or repealed, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the parties.
I/We have read, understand and fully agree to the terms of this WAIVER AND RELEASE. I/We understand and confirm that by signing this WAIVER AND RELEASE I have given up considerable future legal rights. I/We have signed this Agreement freely, voluntarily, under no duress or threat of duress, without inducement, promise or guarantee being communicated to me. My signature is proof of my intention to execute a complete and unconditional WAIVER AND RELEASE of all liability to the full extent of the law. I am 18 years of age or older and mentally competent to enter into this Waiver. This Agreement and its terms and provision will include any minors who accompany me/us and who are under my/our care. I/We further agree that I/We shall assume responsibility for watching and caring for minor’s safety and guarding against all hazards, natural or man made, whether expressly mentioned in this WAIVER AND RELEASE or otherwise.
RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE