We offer an enormous DRY (no electricity or water) campground adjacent to the arena.
- All persons attending do so at their own risk. No liability is assumed by the owners, managers, promoters, sponsors or others associated with this event.
- Free entry with ticket purchase from Friday at 5pm – Sunday at 12pm.
- No children, 18 and over only.
- KANUSA Music is not responsible for lost, stolen or damage of personal property or personal injury
- The campground is divided into “General”, “Quiet” & "Party" sections.
- Any camper, RV, tent, sheep wagon, tee pee, or vehicle is welcome.
- Porta-potties and trash receptacles are provided.
- There are no RV hook ups or power hook ups.
- Sites are first come, first serve, but there is plenty of room for everyone. This is Montana style camping folks. Please only take the space you need and be nice to your neighbors!!
- We ask that you leave no trace of your campsite upon departure, including trash. We would like to continue and grow this festival, so please show your thanks by leaving it in good shape. Thank you!
- All handicap campers must be able to provide proof, if requested.
Festival Camping Rules
*NO PETS Seriously folks, leave them at home. We love listening to loud music, camping and carrying on in the hot sun, they don’t.
*NO OPEN FIRES (small camping stoves are allowed, but please use good judgment! NO CHARCOAL GRILLS ALLOWED. This is Montana fire season and we don’t need to demonstrate how quickly a grass fire burns:) Thanks!
*NO WEAPONS, FIREARMS, OR FIREWORKS. Security will be checking weapons at the gate. You will be able to retrieve them at the end of the event. To save the headache just leave them at home. Thank you!
*PLEASE BE RESPECTFUL OF OTHER CAMPERS. Everyone is here to have a good time. PLEASE JUST BE NICE!!
*NO UNAUTHORIZED ATVs, GOLF CARTS, SIDE BY SIDES, ETC. We really don’t want to see anyone hurt at this event. 5 MPH CAMPGROUND SPEED LIMIT.
*NO CRUISING IN THE CAMPGROUND. PLEASE LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE AT YOUR CAMPSITE UNLESS YOU ARE LEAVING THE GROUNDS.
*Furniture, carpet & other large items need to be removed upon leaving. PACK IT IN- PACK IT OUT. We know who purchased the site and if you leave a mess it will adversely affect your future ticket purchases.
*NO GENERATORS USAGE IN NON-GENERATOR CAMPING AREAS.
*NO LOUD PA OR STEREOS ALLOWED.
*NO GENERATORS AFTER 12AM.
*QUIET TIME AFTER 2AM AND THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED, UNLESS IN A DESIGNATED PARTY SECTION. PLEASE REPORT VIOLATORS TO SECURITY.
*NO DUMPING OF GREY OR WASTE WATER ON FESTIVAL PROPERTY. SEE CAMP HOST TO MAKE DUMPING ARRANGEMENTS.
*ALL CAMPERS MUST SIGN CAMPING WAIVER & RELEASE FORM - Waiver and Release for Camping